Friday, August 29, 2008

Starting again



So, anyone who starts a blog saying they want to write once and day and then have a baby is CRAZY!!!! I am now going to start over. I am going to try to write every other day at least, everyday if I have something to say or it strikes my fancy.

Now an update, Christian is officially three weeks old and the cutest thing around. He is trying to hold his head up and it amazingly strong. He is much more alert when he is awake and boy does he let you know when he is not happy! He loves to eat and cries loudly when you don't make the bottle fast enough. Today was a rough day, first Jake and Tyler collided running in the hall. They were coming around the corner running and ran smack into each other. Unfortunately being the smaller one Jake lost and hit the wall and then the floor. Luckily there was no major damage he was just shook up. Then when Jake was supposed to being getting dressed he decided to swing Tyler's shirt around and hit his turtle bank which then broke on the floor. We are going to try to hot glue it back together but I am not holding my breath. This evening the boys and I walked down to the school to see what teachers they had for this year and who was in their classes. Jake got exactly who we wanted, Paige has another young teacher so this year I want to meet with her early on to let her know what has happened in the past with her teachers and Tyler got one of the two we were hoping for. Tyler did have a melt down because he felt that none of his good friends were in his class but there are quite a few boys he likes in there and I am positive he will be fine.

The broken turtle bank


This is going to be a busy weekend getting ready for the first day of school on Tuesday. I have lots to get ready but we also hope to hit a movie this weekend. As the kids move on to another year of school it makes me sad knowing that there are only so many more years before Tyler is out of grade school and then middle school and then high school. I wish it didn't go by so fast and I really try to enjoy it while its happening.

Just a cute picture of sleeping Christian

No comments: