Saturday, August 2, 2008

Here before I know it

He is going to be here before we know it but today I truly want him out now. I am getting very uncomfortable and cant sleep anymore. Suck! Only good thing is that I get a baby out of all of this misery. And Chris takes wonderful care of me! We ran some lame errands today that needed to be done and they took us twice as long as they should. It doesn't help that I waddle like a slug (didn't know that was possible did you!). I am really ready for it to be noon tomorrow when my boys come home after being at their dads for 8 days straight. Too long, I say. Not much else to update on, I still haven't picked up Breaking Dawn. I did see it at Target and talked to the checkout girl about it. She said she was running to the break room on all her breaks to get in reading! Funny!

No comments: