Thursday, August 14, 2008

He's here!!!

Wow! He is finally here and I am finally getting on the computer. The delivery went wonderful, no problems. He wasn't as big as predicted but still is a good sized boy. He was 8 lbs 14 oz and 21.5 inches long. He looks very long and lean! What a handsome baby if I do say so myself. Chris and I do make a cute baby! He has a little bit of light brown hair and big blue eyes. The nurses at the hospital called them big, blue saucers. He is a very calm, sweet baby and we are just loving having him. All the kids love him and cant get enough of him. They fight over who can hold him and just cover him with kisses and hugs. I have a feeling this is going to be a very spoiled baby. This is going to be short because unfortunately my swollen hands haven't gone down yet and they fall asleep so easily that my typing begins pay. Just wanted to let you all know that we are safe and sound at home and hope to show off little Christian soon!

No comments: