Thursday, July 31, 2008

Missing my boys

So I have officially missed a day already. Whoops! I am not going to let it bother me. Yesterday was a pretty good day. I slept in and then was off to the doctor. I gained one pound but other than that it was an uneventful appointment. Blood pressure, good, heartbeat sounded great and I am right on schedule to deliver next Friday. I go back next Wednesday for the last appointment and my doctor says "You can sign the release forms then" and I answer "What forms?" and she said "the ones for the evil experiments!" (I love my ob by the way!) On my way home I went to Safeway and then got gas there for $3.84 a gallon! I was super excited about that and have told everyone. Kind of silly getting such happiness out of a gas price. After my nap, I got to go see Mamma Mia with my friend Angie. I don't get to see her enough and she actually hadn't been to a movie in over two years. We loved the movie and laughed every time Pierce Brosnon sang. It was just a weird thing to watch. Not a lot going on in the mom front due to my boys being with their dad all week. I really miss them and could use some good boy hugs and kisses but I know they love their time with their dad and I will see them on Sunday. It can be really hard being divorced. I want my boys with me all the time I hate missing out on anything and because they are gone part of each week I think I overcompensate when they are here. I was invited to a scrapbooking event in September that sounds like a lot of fun but it would interfere with one of Jakob's soccer games and I cant bring myself to miss one. Chris says the world wont end if I do but I still cant bring myself to miss it. They are growing up so fast and I guess I am just trying my best to hold onto their childhood.



So this is Baby Tyler. He is about 6 months old in this picture. He loved to chase the dogs in his walker!

This, as you can tell, is Tyler and baby Jakob. Jakob is not even a month old but already adored his big brother.

This is the boys at Del Ray Beach two weeks ago.

No comments: