So today was Sunday,
typically not a very exciting day around here. There are no kids at home so I tend to sleep a lot and try to get some chores done. The sleeping part was accomplished, I actually slept (with three bathroom breaks!) for 12 hours. Boy did I need it. This baby growing thing is hard! Then I spent a while sitting on the recliner discussing with Chris what else we need to do today. He insisted that I do nothing (very sweet) while he does what ever needs to be done. Really just
a lot of getting things out of the garage and moving them into the house. We found the bouncy seat and some other odds and ends needed but then spent the next TWO hours searching for the baby monitor. Apparently I remember where we kept it in the apartment but have no idea where it went when we moved. We have actually looked everywhere we can think of and some places twice! I hope eventually (in the next 11 days) it turns up because I know if we go out and buy one, I will find it. So,
kind of boring but
typical for a Sunday. I hope Monday is a little more exciting. We will see!
No comments:
Post a Comment