Saturday, July 26, 2008

It starts........

So, I am going to give it a go. I am going to attempt to blog my daily life. I like Stacy's idea of one new thing a day but instead I am just going to try to write about what has happened in my life each day or at least try to. :) I will admit that I am not very confident in my writing skills, it is definitely not my forte!

I didn't know what to call this new adventure and Chris suggested confessions of a perfect mom and I find it very ironic. I truly want to be the perfect mom full well knowing that isn't possible. No one can be perfect but if I can learn from my mistakes and try my best each day to be the mom my kids need me to be then I will feel that I am a success. So, off we go.....

2 comments:

its just me said...

Yeah! Welcome to the Blogsphere!

Stacy Coplin said...

Welcome to Blogland! I'm glad you joined! Good luck on the daily thing.... it can be tough sometimes... =)