Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Amazing

I am actually blogging twice in the same week! Wow! I only have a few minutes of peace right now. Jakob is watching Christian who is on the couch in his boppy and will only be content for a little bit and I have already been on the Internet for 10 minutes. So, my bummer mood is starting to worry Chris and I think I am going to talk to my ob/gyn when I see her on Friday to get my IUD. I am nervous about getting it, even thought my doctor said it wont hurt because I have had children. We will see. Today is a pretty mellow day, take Jake to kindergarten, do some chores around the house, go pick up all the kids from school, then the fun afternoon of snacks, homework, reading and such... I actually love being at home with them and not having to worry about going to work or getting enough sleep. He has already started fussing and Jakob keeps saying "Will you come and get him, Mom?" So I must be off, sorry this was so boring... :)

No comments: