Friday, May 17, 2013

Things I love

So, as I have said before and I am sure I will say again, I'm back! He he. Tonight I want to list the things I love currently. I hope others love them too. These are the small things that really just bring a smile to my face. 1. Cups from Pitch Perfect and Mirrors by Justin Timberlake. Both songs just make me want to sing along, loud. 2. New Girl. Hands down one of my favorite shows. Spoiler alert: I LOVE that they are having Jess and Nick try being together. Drives me nuts when you watch a show and two characters have amazing chemistry and they either never get together or it takes FOREVER. This was drawn out just enough and now I can't wait for next season. Way to go. 3. Flower cookies from Panera. So lemony and yummy. Just the right amount of frosting. Delicious. 4. Quiet. It doesn't happen much around here and I relish it when it does. That's enough for tonight. Someday I may be able to figure out how to put links in here and maybe pictures. A girl can dream.

1 comment:

Stacy Coplin said...

I LOVE New Girl, too! And Now I want to try those Panera Cookies. I'm a sucker for lemon!